【NEW 】Lizard Eye Green COSPLAY CONTACT LENSES
【Tiny Pupil】Only used in Cosplay, the vision will be affected by this. Not suitable for reading and driving.
- Lenses on different eye colors will show different effects.
- Pictures for reference only.
- Change your eye color with this amazing soft contact lenses! Make Your Eyes Look Bigger.
- It helps change the color of pupils, makes your eyes look bigger and get you more beautiful.
- Nice for Party, Cosplay, Fashion Show, Halloween Makeup, etc.
- Safe, comfortable and durable, can be used for 1 year.
- Fashion and popular among girls and women.
- Brand: MISLens
- Type: Colored Contact Lenses
- Material: HEMA
- Diameter: 14.5mm
- Lens BC: 8.60mm
- Water Content: 42%
- Replacement Cycle: 12 Month
- Package Size: Approx. 8 * 7 * 1cm / 3.15 * 2.76 * 0.39in
- Package Weight: Approx. 20g / 0.04oz
- Power: 0.00
- Plano Lenses: If you do not require correction, please select 0.00 power.
- Different correction for each eye: If you require a different correction for each eye, you will need to orders 2 boxes: one with your left eye correction and the second with your right eye correction. Unfortunately, we cannot open the original packagings and mix your s.
1 Pair * Color Contact Lenses
Colored contacts are everywhere, how to choose the right one?
It's a risky decision since lenses are so intimate, your eyes deserve a treat, not a trick.
That's why Lesnpoem was born, we are your screener of contact lenses, our team's expertise penetrates every step of lens manufacturing, and only present the lenses that are safe, thin, breathable, moist, protective, and can pose effects as intended.
HOW TO PUT IN CONTACTS IN 4 EASY STEPS
1. Before you start
Wash your hands with soap (preferably non-perfumed, anti-bacterial liquid soap), then rinse and dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Check that the lens isn't inside out
To do this, just put the lens on the tip of your finger and hold it up to the light. If the edges flare out, it's inside out.
It should look like a bowl with straight edges.
3. Using your right hand First
Use your right hand first, in case of mixing the prescription(if have).
Gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger so you don’t blink or get your eyelashes in the way, and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
4. Move the contact lens
Toward your eye steadily.
Look upward as you place it on your eye, and slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment to allow the lens to settle.
Repeat for your other eye.
HOW TO TAKE OUT YOUR CONTACTS IN 4 EASY STEPS
1. Ensure your hands are clean
And dry, and start with your right eye, then look up and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger.
2. Bring your index finger to your eye
Slowly until you touch the lower edge of the lens, and slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
3. Gently squeeze the lens
Between your thumb and index finger and remove it. Repeat for your left lens.
4. Clean or Discard contact lenses if necessary
If you wear dailies you can toss them out, but make sure you clean and disinfect bi-weekly.
💖 Please paste your tracking number below:
🚚 You can copy the tracking number from order details or Notification Email.